Saturday 2 January 2016

why Taste the Love?

Welcome to my little kitchen blog.  I am so glad you popped in!
Cooking and baking have always been a passion for me.  I am almost always thinking (or dreaming!) about food and my next kitchen creation!   I remember baking and helping mom cook in the kitchen from a very young age.  When I travel, you'll find me making lists of what I want to eat, and then snapping pictures of all my meals.  I do it at home, too, sneaking pictures of dinner as it's cooking, or coming out of the oven, or even after tasting it on my plate.  I try to capture the special essence of what I have prepared... which brings me to the reason behind this blog.  

Taste the Love will be more than a place for collecting my pictures, writing a food journal, or sharing recipes or memories with family and friends... though I expect it will become all of those things.  It is my hope you can taste the love that is put into every little thing I prepare for those closest to me.

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading more! What's the scrummy looking dish in the picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pamela! Thank you for asking about that fabulous dessert! That was a mini sized tiramisu... I will be posting the recipe soon!

      Delete
  2. Exciting! Looking forward to lots of great stuff from you- I know you're an artist in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... thanks so much, Jenny! I am truly excited to be blogging, finally.

      Delete